Guildford Red Tent
- We sit in a circle format and share a little about ourselves, about our feelings, our stories. Women share as much or as little as they choose.
- We support each other in that process, through sharing experiences and learnings.
- Sometimes we have an activity such as a meditation, creating something, circling around a fire.
- We try to be aware of our connection to the Earth and it’s cycles, and reflect on how what is happening in nature may also be showing up in ourselves.
- We share a lovely, nourishing lunch together.
- We support each other’s creative endeavours. Often connections are made between women who then meet up to work on something together, to share skills and knowledge
- From the Guildford Red tents we have set up other workshops such as Kundalini workshops, Nia dance workshops.