Join our team: We are looking for an excellent Engagement Lead for our social media platforms to both manage our current sites and develop our online presence so that we can build capacity to expand beyond Europe.
Do you want to develop your portfolio, be a part of a thriving community or get some experience in an innovative team?
Well we think this might just be the thing for you….
The requirements of the Engagement Lead position include:
- Checking social media platforms at least three times a week
- Answering questions, queries and replying to discussions posted or posed through our social media platforms.
- Acting as Administrator for our social media platforms adding new users and maintaining the parameters for inclusion.
- Creating shareable images with quotes and content from our work to use on social media in visually stimulating ways to our audiences.
- Support with upcoming Crowdfunding Campaign in autumn 2018 by making regular social media posts to support it
- Using content from the e-newsletter both current and past to generate content for social media pages/ platforms
- Promoting new red tents or featured Red Tents, sharing quotes generated through the website.
- Signposting women wishing to start Red Tents on to other team members
- Researching new Red Tent groups who have an online presence and contacting them to see if they want to list on the Red Tent Directory site.
- Joining our monthly Skype conversations to plan our work and connect together.
We have a plan to expand our Red Tent Directory scope to worldwide in 2019 and thereby offering our support and skills sharing to women in communities beyond Europe. We ask that you provide 2 hours per week pro bono in exchange for the opportunity to work within a thriving team, with a large FB presence and with a view to develop an Instagram profile.
We are all volunteers in the RTD and the founders support all outgoings and overheads from their own pocket. We all work full time and many of us are mothers so we give to the RTD from a place of generosity and love for the work and want you to be able to do the same. If the work increases the team will increase too.
The search is on and the application closes once we have found you so if you are our social media mermaid, our digital diva, our online feline then apply now: